Thursday, January 1, 2009

Einzigartig Adidas

Einzigartig Adidas? You're probably wondering 'what does this mean'?

In the German language, einzigartig is a word that describes the inimitable, singular, unique, unrivaled, or one-of-a-kind. In every language, Adidas is the name of the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world.

At some point in my life I became deeply, and lovingly obsessed with this brand. I can't recall exactly when it happened, nor can I explain precisely why I developed such loyalty for Adidas. Regardless, I can't live without my Campus 80's or my Stan Smith's, my Super Skate's or my Superstar's, my Top Ten's or my Bucktown's, my Forum's, my Conductor's, or even my Adidas socks.

This blog will be a tribute to the Adidas brand, a place for me to post my findings and feelings about their past, present, and future product releases.

Einzigartig Adidas!

No comments:

Post a Comment